My greatest blessings

My greatest blessings

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank Who?

Today, I'm thankful for.......thankfulness! I have enjoyed all the shared blessings I have read this year. This morning as I pulled the breakfast casserole out of the oven and slid our 20lb gobbler into it, I was reminded once again of the many blessings I experience every day. Tables overflowing with food are prevalent. Giggling children, cheering football fans, and busy cooks fill our home with sounds, sights, and smells to be remembered for years. Instead of concentrating on the gifts this year, lets focus on the great Gift Giver! The Lord is so very good, not just because of all He has given us, but because of who He is! He is Peace; He is Love; He is Justice. He is my Father; He is my Friend; He is my Savior! Without Him I would have nothing, know nothing, be nothing. Not just for all You've done, all You've given, or all You've saved me from, but because of Who you are-I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment