My greatest blessings

My greatest blessings

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blog? What's a blog?

"You should start a blog!" After hearing that a few times, my technologically-illiterate self decided to find out what my friends were referring to. I have had a Facebook page for a couple of years now, and always enjoy venting through the process of writing. I'm assuming that one too many friends got tired of reading my book-length updates, and encouraged me to try my hand at blogging. Upon researching the topic, I found that I was actually following a couple of blogs on my Facebook page! Aha! A blog might be fun. So, here goes my attempt. If I can decipher the magic code of which tabs to click when, I can share my random thought of life. Whether they are worthy of reading is yet to be determined, but I will promise not to blog my tooth-brushing activities, or my car problems, or my plumbing issues, or other seemingly trivial matters;) Thanks ahead of time for your time! I pray that I may be a word of encouragement to a soldier, weary from battle; a barrel of laughter to a patient in need of the very best medicine, and a beam of light to a fellow pilgrim trudging through this wilderness we call life! (I bet you were wondering how many metaphors I could stick into one sentence;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you're doing this...you are so encouraging to me, and I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete